Our launch product family is called TinyTimer. This is a series of special-purpose timers that can control DC or AC loads.
- Based on Arduino IDE
- 6 pin ISP header
- Utilizes USB-B connector for 5v power. Can use any USB power source including wall power adapters, battery packs, laptop or desktop computers.
- Features 2 status indicators, Red for wait cycle and Green for power-on cycle.
- On board relay rated for 10A 120VAC or 10A 30VDC. Recommended max load is 6A 120VAC
- Relay is protected from current inrush by a capacitor and resistor
- Utilizes a BC517 transistor to drive the relay and has a common Diode to protect the transistor from the relay. The BC 517 is driven by an Atmel Atmega328P series chip
- Designed for through hole components.
- Designed in Eagle