TinyDelay is a small footprint timed relay that uses an input such as a switch for a trigger. For a cpu it uses the ATTiny85 which saves space. The board measures 1.99 x 1.3 inches.
- Atmel ATTiny85 Microprocessor
- Arduino IDE compatible – limited command set
- 6 pin ISP header for programming
- 4 amp rating -limited by trace thickness and width on PCB
- Relay is rated for 10A.
- Features an input header with a 10k resistor forming a pull-up circuit. Connect a switch or button for easy input sensing.
- 5 minute timer for a dust collector or shop vac.
- Exit gate delay
- Auto-off light switch
- Basic Alarm – intrusion or water
- Bathroom fan – press a button, it runs for 10 minutes and shuts off.
Kit includes all parts required for assembly.
Recommended tools and accessories:
- USBTinyISP programmer or similar with 6 pin ISP cable
- ArduinoIDE with ATTiny modifications installed
- USB-B cable and power source (cell phone charger, computer, etc)
NOTE: This is a kit that requires assembly and programming skills. While every attempt has been made to create a safe kit, you are ultimately responsible for making sure that the application and current requirements are safe. This includes safe installation, and not overloading components.
Eagle files, and Arduino Code are available for download on our website. This is an Open Source Hardware Kit. I do offer support on this and will attempt to assist you with any issues you encounter.