NanoHawk 170 Flush Wire Cutters have a 13mm long chrome vanadium steel jaw with angled head design. They are ideally sized for working in small spaces and improving your productivity. Compare to TechSpray® Plato® / Snap-On / Xcelite brand pliers. These are an affordable imported option for lightweight use. Great for electronics, hobby, jewelry, craft, and various cutting work.
NanoHawk 170 Flush Wire Cutters are very sharp, induction hardened cutting edges without bevel for flush cutting. They offer extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue. Great for crafts, electronics, beading, jewelry, and general DIY projects.
Plastic 4.0mm diameter or smaller
Soft wire 12AWG
Copper wire 12 AWG(Φ2.0mm)
Iron wire 14 AWG(Φ1.6mm)
Ideal for cutting small wire, sprue, tie wrap, beading wire, zip ties, plastic, and can be used to trim small copper, brass, iron and aluminum.
1. Used in electronics repair, jewelry and beading, model making and fishing.
2. Excellent for cutting wire, electronics leads, trimming plastic products, small metal wires, etc.
3. The electrical cutters are made of #55 hardness Carbon Steel for strength. This provides sharpness, ease of use and lifetime durability.
4. Ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle for comfortable operation.
5. 5″ Palm Size and light weight 60g/pcs only, for perfect cutting and portable use.
6. Features 45 degree angle and spring loaded for one-handed use.
5pcs NanoHawk 170 Flush Cutter
Packaging and Shipping:
Eco Friendly padded envelope.
Ships with tracking via USPS First Class Mail Package Service.
Ships from Houston, Texas, USA.