By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site may be protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Some content is licensed under the CERN Open Hardware License and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Please see: https://www.nanohawk.com/licensing/ for more information about our Open Hardware License. Please visit http://www.creativecommons.org for more information on Creative Commons licensing.
- Where not otherwise specified Nanohawk reserves all rights including copyright.
- All materials may be copied, downloaded, or otherwised used for personal non-commercial, and primary or secondary educational purposes.
- If you have a question about licensing, please contact email@example.com
- The materials on Nanohawk’s web site are provided “as is”. Nanohawk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nanohawk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nanohawk or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nanohawk’s Internet site, even if Nanohawk or a Nanohawk authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nanohawk’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nanohawk does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nanohawk may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nanohawk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nanohawk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nanohawk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
This site is operated and administered from within the United States of America. If you access this site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Texas, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site, and you waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
These terms, as well as Nanohawk’s website Privacy and Disclaimer links, constitute the entire agreement between Nanohawk and you with respect to your use of the site. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the agreement, and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.