I received the boards for the TinyTimer Duo… and confirmed that they too had two mistakes. I corrected the mistakes and ordered a new set. The following changes were logged:
- Fixed Oscillator and capacitor sequence.
- Added 10K resistor to reset button
- Changed labels on logic inputs to reflect the pin they connect to
- Changed filter capacitors on switched circuits to use the new capacitor I found from Mouser that is rated for higher voltages and has a smaller footprint.
- Changed label on ISP
- Added ground plane to bottom of board.