TinyDelay is a small footprint timed relay that uses an input such as a switch for a trigger. For a cpu it uses the ATTiny85 which saves space. The board measures 1.99 x 1.3 inches.
Status: Completed – Available!
- Atmel ATTiny85 Microprocessor
- Arduino IDE compatible – limited command set
- 6 pin ISP header for programming
- 4 amp rating -limited by trace thickness and width on PCB
- Relay is rated for 10A.
- Features an input header with a 10k resistor forming a pull-up circuit. Connect a switch or button for easy input sensing.
Reason Developed: A customer on Tindie ordered a TinyTimer for this application and wanted a small footprint with a reliable input button.
- 5 minute timer for a dust collector or shop vac.
- Exit gate delay
- Auto-off light switch
- Basic Alarm – intrusion or water
- Bathroom fan – press a button, it runs for 10 minutes and shuts off.
Kit includes all parts required for assembly.
Recommended tools and accesories:
- USBTinyISP programmer or similar with 6 pin ISP cable
- ArduinoIDE with ATTiny modifications installed
- USB-B cable and power source (cell phone charger, computer, etc)
Eagle Files: TinyDelay-eagle