TinyPLC Duo is a two channel PLC with two inputs and two outputs. It measures 4.04 x 1.65 inches.
Available on Tindie: Buy on Tindie
- two relays rated for 4A @ 120V AC or 4A @ 12V DC.
- Logic outputs on each relay for interfacing with external Solid State Relays.
- Two semi-protected inputs for switches or other sensors.
- ATmega 328P-PU chip, compatible with full Arduino IDE and library.
- Features 30K of program space
- 6 pin ISP Header
- USB-B socket for 5v power.
- Green, Blue, and Red LED’s – programmed to indicate relay and state status in example code.
- Reset button
- Transistors are protected by bypass diodes to prolong system life.
- Relays are protected by resistance/capacitance filters to prolong contact life.
- Relays are rated for 10A – 240V AC or 10A 30V DC (current limited by trace size on PCB).
Available on Tindie: http://www.tindie.com/products/Nanohawk/tinytimer-duo/
- Two Relays, one protected for heavy AC load.
- ATTiny85 based chipset
- Arduino IDE compatible – limited command set on Tiny series processors.
Reason Designed: I needed a two stage timer to control a reverse osmosis system.
Arduino Code: Arduino Code – TinyTimerDuo
Eagle Files: TinyTimer-Duo-Eagle-Files