Drone Photography and Videography
- replaced switch with pin-header and shunt (jumper). This is more cost effective and avoids the switch footprint issues.
- rearranged the crystal and capacitors to ensure no routing errors as on the previous PCB.
- added a ground plane.
- located all controlled circuit traces to top of PCB.
- changed axial capacitor out for more cost effective equivalent capacitor with higher voltage rating (600v old component, 1000v new component).
- Adjusted component layout to produce traces with fewer vias.
- Adjusted holes in PCB for mounting purposes.
TinyTimer-KS PCB Design